Plans are underway to gather in Dallas, Texas for HAI HELI-EXPO 2022!
UPDATED 8 February 2022
Join the Whirly-Girls in Dallas:
- NOTE: Give It A Whirl, our family aviation day, has been CANCELLED.
- Sunday, March 6: Celebrate this year’s scholarship recipients at the 2022 Annual Awards Banquet! We’ll also announce the Emeritus Circle Volunteer and Livingston Lifetime Achievement awards. Cocktail hour begins at 6 pm, followed by dinner and awards at 6:45 pm. Come to the Skye Ballroom of the Lorenzo Hotel in the Dallas Arts District. Buy your tickets here.
- Monday, March 7: Our gatherings on Monday will take place in the Dallas Convention Center Meeting Room D168:
- Hear from the Whirly-Girls Board of Directors at the annual business meeting between 10:30 am and 12:30 pm.
- After lunch (on your own), our Career Panel will offer practical guidance 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm.
- A group photo will take place at 2:45 pm SHARP! Don’t be late!
- Come share your news and hear from other Whirly-Girls and friends at our Annual Hovering, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday – Thursday, March 8 – 10: Gather at the Whirly-Girls booth #9241 in the expo hall to purchase great merchandise, meet other members and friends, renew your membership, or sign up to join. You can also volunteer! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Wednesday, March 9: BJ Lewis, Bell Engineering Test Pilot and author, will be in the Bell Booth (#3117) on from 1:00 pm-2:30 pm to sign copies of her children’s book, “Girls Are Born to Fly.” All proceeds from the sale of these books will be donated to the Whirly-Girls! Books will also be available for purchase during the expo from the Whirly-Girls booth.
- All week: Take advantage of all of the educational and networking opportunities provided at the largest helicopter exposition in the world!
Are you looking for housing? You can reserve a room in the Whirly-Girls block. Check it out here.
We hope to see you in Dallas!
Please log in
so you can be able to register for the events and see all additional details.